Foundation Brand New Ukraine, committed to protecting your privacy and takes its responsibility with regard to the security of customer information very seriously. We will be clear and transparent about the information we collect and what we will do with that information.
This policy describes the following:
What personal information we collect and process about you in connection with your relationship with us as a customer and your use of our website, mobile applications and online services;
• Where we obtain data from;
• What we do with this data;
• How we store data;
• To whom we transfer / release data;
• How we deal with your data protection rights;
• And how we comply with the data protection rules.
All personal data is collected and processed in accordance with EU data protection legislation.
What personal data we collect
Personal details include your name (for or last name) and your e-mail address. Also information that you share with us via letters, e-mails, chat, telephone calls and social media.
Where do we use your personal data for, why and for how long.
2. Communication with us: we use your data to manage our relationship with you as a customer and to improve our services and your experiences with us;
3. Tailor-made services: we use your data to provide information that we believe is important to you, such as announcing events, sharing news and updates about our activities and inform you through articles, video, newsletters about subjects that fall within our profile and your interests and to send you special offers.
4. Marketing: from time to time we may contact you via e-communication with information about promotions and additional products. You have the choice to register or no longer receive such messages by deleting in the e-mail by pressing the “Disable” button. You also get the option on every e-communication we send you indicate that you no longer wish to receive direct marketing material from us.
We will process your personal data with care. We may process your personal data because you have consented to our use of your personal information (eg for marketing purposes, communication with us and to receive updates and offers from us.
In most cases we will process your personal data so that we can enter into our transport agreement with you.
Only children of 16 years or older can give permission themselves. Children under this age require permission from parents or legal guardians.
We keep your personal data as long as necessary for the purposes for which they are processed. To determine the correct storage period, we take into account the quantity, the nature and the sensitivity of the personal data, the reason why we process them and whether we can achieve those goals in other ways.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will safely remove or destroy it. We also take into account how we can reduce the personal data we use over the course of time and whether we can anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be linked to you or identify you and in that case we can use this information. without further notice to you.
Security of your personal data
We follow strict security procedures when storing and disclosing your personal information and to protect it against unintentional loss, destruction or damage. The information you provide to us is protected with SSL technology (Secure Socket Layer). SSL is the standard method for encrypting personal data and credit card information so that they can be securely transmitted over the internet.
Sharing personal data
1. Trusted service providers that we use to run our business, such as payment services and email marketing service providers such as Mailchimp that support us in making targeted marketing campaigns and disseminating newsletters.
Cookies and site tracking
At this moment we do not use coockies.
We have installed the Facebook pixel on our site to track customer visitor patterns and site usage to create appropriate ads for different visitor profiles, measure the conversion of our ads, and target people on Facebook with relevant ads.
Right to the protection of your personal data
According to the law, you are entitled under certain circumstances to:
• Information to ask if we keep personal information about you and if so, what that information is and why we keep it / use it.
• Request for access to your personal information (commonly known as an “access request”). This allows you to receive a copy of the personal data that we keep about you and check and whether we process it in a lawful manner.
• Request for correction of the personal information we have about you. This way you can have any incomplete or incorrect information we have about you corrected.
• Request for deletion of your personal data. You can request that we remove your personal information if there is no good reason to process it further. You also have the right to ask us to delete your personal information when you have declared your right of objection to processing (see below).
• Objection to the processing of your personal data if that processing is based on a general interest (or that of a third party) and there is something about your specific situation that makes you object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we process your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
• Objection against automated decision-making and profiling which is not subject to automated decision-making by our use of your personal information or profiling of you.
• Request limitation of processing of your personal data. In this way you can request us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to determine its accuracy or the reason for its processing.
• Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or another party (commonly known as a right to “data portability”). This way you can obtain your data that we have from you in an electronically usable format and this allows you to send your data in this format to another party.
• Withdraw permission. In certain circumstances in which you have given permission for the collection, processing and transfer of your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent to that specific processing at any time. Once we have received a notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes with which you originally agreed, unless we have another legitimate reason to do so in accordance with the law.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, you must send an e-mail to us via email@example.com with the e-mail subject “personal data review”
You do not owe a fee for obtaining your personal data (or for exercising other rights). However, we may charge you a fee if your request for acquisition is clearly unfounded or excessive. In such circumstances we can refuse to comply with the request.
We must request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access the information (or to exercise your other rights). This is an additional security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to a person who is not entitled to receive it.
Review of this privacypolicy