Fortune telling, entertainment, tasting of Kalyta, singing and dancing!
December is just around the corner meaning that the most fun winter fest – Vechornycy Andria or Midwinter Festival – is coming soon. We invite you to visit the Ukrainian house where we will taste the traditional bread – Kalita, sing loudly, play traditional games, do fortune telling and feast on traditional Ukrainian dishes. Our special guest – DJ Pasha – will create an unforgettable atmosphere for you. The program of the evening offers plenty of entertainment for all ages. Therefore, join us, bring your family and friends
– Delicious workshop “Varenyki making” for adults and children, men and women (starts at 5:00 pm)
– Workshop for children – cookies painting (starts at 7:00 pm)
– Ukrainian traditional buffet from true Ukrainian cooks (7:00 pm – 9:00 pm)
-Traditional games and fortune telling
– Dancing and singing
– The last activity of the evening -ritueel game “Kalyta
Celebrate this Midwinter Festival together with us in the best Ukrainian traditions!
Admission: children under 12 years free; adults – tickets online – €10, at the door – € 15; teenagers (12-16 years old) – 50% discount.
Admission dinner of 5 dishes: varenyki, borshch, chops, buckwheat with mushroom sauce, vinaigre: online ticket € 30 at the door – € 35
* During Midwinter Festival there will be a traditional Ukrainian buffet. Dishes can also be ordered separately, price per dish- € 5
* Workshop fee – € 5 each