The charity evening to celebrate the 23rd anniversary of Independence of Ukraine
The charity evening starts at 18:00 in Scheveningen, The Hague. DJ Kate Orange will be the host of the evening.
- We shall begin our meeting with the National Anthem.
- We shall also light 23 lanterns on the seaside (for the each year of independence) in the memory of the brave men and women fighting for our independence.
- There will be also a charity shop. Money raised from the souvenirs sale will be sent to Ukraine for charity.
- If you want to donate clothes or anything else for Ukrainian Army you are welcome to do it.
- We also plan to record some video messages with greetings and wishes to our Motherland
- There is will be an competition for the most beautiful Ukrainian traditional embroidery clothing (Vyshyvanka)
We believe that there will be a great opportunity to share pleasant communication during such an important day in such tough times for our Motherland.
During the evening you can enjoy the delicious Ukrainian snacks; drinks can be bought at the bar.
Scheveningen Address: Patagonia Beach Club, Zwarte Pad 57-A, 2586 HZ Scheveningen
Tickets: You will find a box for donation near the entrance of the cafe. All the collected donations will be passed to charity in Ukraine.
Organisator: Brand New Ukraine in cooperation with DJ Kate Orange, with cooperation of Ukrainian TV channel 1+1, TV “Ukraine Today” and Ukrstreame, with support of famous Ukrainian singer Ruslana Lyzhychko who coordinate the worldwide Ukrainian movement; with the valuable help of many volontairs from The Netherlands.